Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ginny = Gorgeous After All These Years

2008 did not disappoint! It brought many opportunities to learn, serve and grow. I continue to enjoy working for 2 great companies - Hawaii Sales Representatives and the American Council of Engineering Companies.

I must confess to a new addiction - to Grey's Anatomy!!!!!

I have enjoyed seeing the fam grow and have really enjoyed the time that Gene has taken to travel with me. He continually shows me that I am important and is always kind to me - still opens my car door after all these years!

I have also found joy in seeing the happiness in others - especially in Brandi as she has worked productively in her chosen field, dedicated herself to her doctoral studies and found her self in what seems to be a wonderful relationship.

Ditto for Steve - he got to go to Lithuania etc. this past year to do paid research and is quickly approaching the completion of his doctorate. He too seems to have found a special someone and I am happy for him.

Somedays the house is still a mess and the laundry has piled up but as I look back I realize that I did accomplish a lot this year --- I made Executive Platinum again...which means 2009 HERE I COME!

And through all the ups and downs of 2008 I remain pretty and smart.



Left - picture of me before I quit dying my hair.
Right - picture of me w/natural hair color

No comments: