Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good Morning Hannah & Michelle!

I am having a very nice time learning to make books. Cousin Ally is a very good teacher. So far I have made 8 books of different sizes.

Tonight is my last night here in Portland. Tomorrow morning I will catch the plane home. I should be home by the time you get home from school.

Cousin Ally and Aunty Alo have a great big dog named Arlo. He is a Malamute. He has lots of white, black and gray fur. He has blue eyes. Aunty Alo rides her bike and Arlo runs along the side of her as she rides.

Michelle - Did you like Young Women last night? Dad said you went to see the movie "Up". I hope you will be able to go to Kamaaina Kids today!

Hannah - I was happy to hear that you read Mrs. Wishy-Washy. You are getting to be such a good reader.

I love you both very much. I know you are being good and being kind to all your friends and family.

Love,
Mom

No comments: