Thursday, August 27, 2009

Email from Elder Jacob Wright 8/24/09

So i finally got to set up my email account here. We have like a time limit so i am kinda rushing at the moment. everything is great here, the food and people etc. Hows everything at home? I sent a letter a last week so you should get it in the mail sometime this week. My companion is really great, his name is elder crook, and my roomies are really cool too. I am really liking it here and am learning a ton, time just flys by so fast. I will probably mail home some letters for other people i dont know the address to (Skyla and Nancy atm, more later tho) I've never really been one to go on in a letter, so i'll probably be better prepared next time to write a better email haha. this is our first p-day and we got to go to the temple and that was nice. ill send some pics home later. Izzz cold here in the mornings, but gets better as the day go's on. 2 more weeks and ill be goin out into the fiels teaching people, and i know ill be ready for it. we have already talked to investigators over the phone which was fun.

You will hear more from me soon,
Love, Jake (Elder Wright) ;)

No comments: