Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello Michelle & Hannah

Well girls when you woke up this morning I was already gone. I am on my way to Utah. Daddy will leave tomorrow morning. Jacob will leave tomorrow night You will fly to Utah to meet us on Monday night - not very long from now!

Tonight and tomorrow night Aunty and Aunty Brandi will be with you. This weekend Aunty Brandi and Susan will be with you.

I hope you have a good day at school and that you are helpful to your friends.

Please be good big sisters to Carly and Lehua! They love you both so much. Make sure you don't carry them because when you carry them they can't exercise their leg muscles.

Michelle - I downloaded 5 new episodes of Rugrats on your Ipod. You can watch them on the plane.

Hannah - Have a great school day with Ms. Juliet and have fun on the monkey bars! Maybe you can read a book to Carly tonight

I love you, remember to always be kind.
Mom

No comments: