Monday, September 21, 2009

Its Going to be a GREAT Week

Ten top reasons it will be a GREAT week:

10. I am setting up for tradeshow today and stay overnight at HOTEL!
9. Gene's going to stay there tonight too!
8. Just subscribed to givesmehope.com automatic update emails!
7. Internet won't be working at hotel today so 1 whole day no email!
6. Today's my beautiful sister Kathy's 21st birthday! (okay so I'm lying a little. Its just that people always say we could pass for twins so I think of her and I as being the same age)
5. Going to get a pedicure!
4. Free seated chair massage everyday at the tradeshow!
3. Got an invite to a party at the church on Saturday!
2. Tomorrow's Tuesday - email from Jacob day!

And the #1 reason this is going to be a GREAT week ...
-

Grey's Anatomy New Season Begins Thursday!!!!
(and we don't even have t.v. - thank goodness for itunes!)



(alas - no George - cry, sob, weep)

No comments: