Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hi Girls,Dad and I are in Palm Springs, California. We are staying at a nice place called Marriott Desert Springs Villas. Our place has a big living room an d kitchen plus a bedroom and bathroom. There is a shower in the bathroom and a huge tub with a jacuzzi!I have meetings all day today from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. While I am in meetings Dad is going to go to Joshua Tree National Park which is about 75 miles away I think.This whole area is a desert. It is hot here - about 99 degrees.I hope you are feeling better Michelle. Gabe said you were doing fine when I talked to him yesterday.Hannah I know you are doing a good job being obedient to Aunty and Gabe and Susan.I think Aunty was going to give you spam musubi for lunch today. Did she?I love you girls very very much. I will be home on Saturday. Please remember to be kind always and to be helpful too.Love,Mom

No comments: