Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Its Not That There's Nothing Going On

We have heard from Jacob - but I just haven't posted.

Gene did do his "Lost" filming last Friday - but I just haven't posted.

Susan did celebrate her 22nd birthday with a party - but I just haven't posted.

Gabe did get a lead part in the upcoming play "13" - but I just haven't posted.

Michelle is learning to sing & dance ("Glee style") to Single Ladies - but I just haven't posted.

Hannah has recently come up with some doozies (as far as her self talk) - but I just haven't posted.

Maybe after (or between) this week's tradeshow and the 4 Neighbor island trainings I am doing over the following two weeks I will have the time to post SOMETHING!!!

Oh - here's one - Giant Mossman Family Reunion (descendants of Captain Thomas James Mossman) in the works for Nov. 11-13, 2010. Cousin Boyd Mossman in charge...with assistance from the rest of us - let me know if you want to help.

No comments: