Monday, April 12, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So after being sick for about a week I am playing the catch up game...and here's my list for today:

1. Get my tradeshow work done - about 2 weeks late!!!!
2. Compile Salary Survey for ACECH - about 1 week late!!!
3. Write my boy!
4. Clean the house
5. Compile Family Reunion email list
6. Post California pictures to the blog

Let's see how far I get.

Other news -
  • Gabe was ordained to the office of a priest yesterday!
  • Tomorrow we take Hannah to the hospital for EEG. She has fallen 16 times in the last month.
  • Gabe's play closed on Saturday night. I saw every performance (7) and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE!! I would see them all again and then some. I will try to post some pics later.
  • Susan is preparing for a summer trip to Thailand and Bali...ooh to be young and free!
  • We got to see Uncle Kini and Aunty Judee a week and a half ago at Gabe's play. Uncle looks great with his oh-so-distinguished-cane.
  • Jacob bought a new suit and tie with his birthday money.
  • Gabe's in rehearsals for Spring Dance Concert and another play. Such a busy guy!
  • We are getting ready to leave next Thursday for my annual meeting in Washington D.C. - in preparation Gene is reading The Lost Symbol.
  • We have a friend, Mary Boman, coming in from Utah to visit. We'll meet up with her at least a couple of times this week.
  • I just bought tickets for the Hawaii International Film Festival's Spring Showcase which starts this Friday with the film Mao's Last Dancer. Then we'll see films on Sat., Tues., and Wednesday. I have a great friend who willingly goes with me to the films.

So much to be thankful for!

No comments: