Monday, April 19, 2010

This Week

Since we're leaving on Thursday for Washington D.C. I'll have a busy week but am looking forward to 3 more films - Mid-August Lunch, Bran Nue Dae, and A Good Rain Knows. The first is Italian, the second Australian Aboriginal and the third is Korean (I think).

Michelle keeps asking what I will do in Washington D.C. and can't quite believe that all I will do is go to meetings. She's right - we do plan on going to the temple one night (Friday) and also meeting up with some friends (the Blacks) while we are there.

Its 4:30 a.m. and I just woke Gabe up to finish his homework. This is a rough time for him - Dance concert rehearsals are brutal. They run 4-9 p.m. weekdays and 10-6 p.m. weekends. And he comes home dead tired (and REALLY grouchy) - but homework trumps everything.

Dance concert is two weeks away so the end is in sight...for all of us!

No comments: