Saturday, May 1, 2010

DDD

D = Driver's Permit (not license) which Gabe got yesterday - YAY!
D = Driving Lesson which he also got yesterday - from me.
D = Dance Concert which Gabe was in last night.

D #1 - Yup! he did it - I waited in the car while he went in. He said he yelled and jumped when the lady told him he passed. It was his second try, and hopefully he has learned that YOU GOTTA STUDY THE BOOK TO PASS THE TEST!

D #2 - Like all Mormon parents, I took him for his first driving lesson in the church parking lot. He was cautious and drove slowly - I know that will all change...

D # 3 - The Dance Concert (called Dear Diary) was absolutely WILD. Over 3 hours long too. Gabe was the lead in at least 6 numbers and back up in another 2. He is a GREAT dancer and I was so proud of him. He has a concert tonight and one tomorrow and IF I were going to be here I would be going to each concert. Lots of talent in Castle DanceForce - not the least of which is our son Gabe. His performance is nothing short of electrifying - AND I AM TOTALLY UNBIASED!

No comments: