Thursday, May 27, 2010

More reunion

Just spent 3 hours viewing 300+ webpage references to either Mossman Family Hisotry, Captain Thomas James Mossman or Mossman Ohana. Lost to weed through - but all in all a reqrding experience.

I found a blog of a woman I know we are related to who is in Northumberland England. I sent her an email.

Found a reference for a Thomas Mossman who I think is my mother's first cousin - sent him an email.

And found the website for Shirley Mossman Nisbitt whom I know we are related to - sent her an email.

Hopefully will make contact and spread the news about our upcoming reunion and get to know these folks too.

But hey - aren't we all related anyway?

Anyway - all this research has made me homesick (yup, homesick) for England. So don't be surprised if I take a short journey there sometime before November...wanna go back to Berwick where the Captain came from, wanna go to Edinburgh again and this time visit John Knox house (which is really the Mossman house), wanna see Keith & Viv at Hill House and visit Ian & Marian in Plymp Wales...oh and as long as I'm there...gotta see Les Mis ;)

No comments: