Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday Girls!

Hi Hannah and Michelle!

Yesterday we drove from Richmond Virginia to Newport News Virginia. It is about a 60 mile drive and should have only taken us 1 hour but it took much longer because it was raining. In fact, it was raining soooooooo hard that at times I could not see the car in front of us. We also saw alot of lightning!!! It was actually very beautiful. The thunder, however, was very, very loud!

I got to see Uncle "Rainy" and cousin Avery. We went out to dinner with Avery and her parents and her little sister Braylee. We had a great time.

We are staying at a Holiday Inn hotel - we have a 1 bedroom suite which means there is a bedroom and a separate living room with a dining room and kitchen area. There are 2 t.v.s here! There is also a swimming pool but I forgot to bring my swimming suit!

I will be here only 2 more days then I will leave on Monday. I will be home on Monday night. I can't wait to see you!

I love you very much! Have a fun weekend! I know youa re being kind to everyone - especially each other.

Love,
Mom

No comments: