Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To Hannah and Michelle

Hello my girls,

Like I told you - I will be gone for 5 days and nights. I will be home on Monday night. I am going to Virginia with Aunty Brandi.

I put your clothes that you should wear for school on my bed. Go in my room on Thursday, Friday and Monday and get your school clothes. I put a sign on each stack so you will know which clothes is for each day. On Saturday and Sunday you can just get clothes out of your drawers.

You can ask Dad if he will take you to the pool. If you have been obedient and have no bad attitudes he might say yes. I know you both love to swim.

I love you both very much. I know you will be helpful and obedient while I am gone. Remember to always be kind.

Love,
MomThis is an old picture. I look much prettier now! Haha!

No comments: