Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Updates

Had a busy week at the tradeshow and a good weekend.

Went to Kastle's mission farewell party. Kastle has been a good friend of Jacob's since Jacob was 4 years old. Kastle's mom Kookie is one of my best friends. Kastle has been called to serve in the Japan Nagoya mission.

Jacob's friend Colin also got his mission call - to Raleigh North Carolina!

And if that isn't enough great mission news...there's one more -

Telenoti Mafi (Sii to most of us) - my cousin Mellene's son has been called to the Guam Micronesia mission.

Feeling so blessed to know such fine young men.

Also this weekend I went to Gabe's play twice! It is really good - just so above and beyond anything he has ever done. And I have the best family - Uncle Kini, Aunty Judee, Candie and her girls, and Aunty Leo and two of her friends came out to see the show! So supportive! It meant so much to me and to Gabe.

This is Gabe's first play with a mostly adult cast - and it shows - the caliber of talent, maturity of singing voice and dance versatility is obvious. And for Gabe it has meant he comes home exhausted!!!

Only 2 more weeks of performances - although they might extend.

This week we're bust getting things settled before we leave on our trip to church history sites on Saturday. Really looking forward to that tour and spending time with good friends.

So grateful for all I have - especially the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings the knowledge of the gospel brings - that families can be together forever, that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and that I am never alone.

No comments: