Monday, October 18, 2010

Buenos Dias Girls

Well I am here in Puerto Rico girls. It took about 20 hours to get here - 3 airplanes. My hotel is very nice. It is on a coast but to get to the beach the hotel has a boat that we get on that takes us to our own island called Palomino where there is a beautiful beach and horseback riding and a restaurant. I have not had time to go the island because I have been busy in meetings.

In Puerto Rico they have a little frog called the coqui frog that lives in the tress and shrubs. There are millions of them here. They are tiny and you cannot see them because they hide. BUT you can hear them all night - they sound like really loud birds chirping all the time. Luckily, if we close our door and turn on our air conditioner we don't hear them.

I miss you both. I hope you are being obedient and trying very hard to be helpful. I know you are being kind. Kindness is very important.

I love you.
Mom

No comments: