Friday, December 17, 2010

30 days

Today marks 30 days since I got my back/leg injury. It has been a challenging and rewarding 30 days.

I was forced to slow down and rest - that has been a great blessing. I feel quite relaxed despite the pain - and I have yet to get bored.

My family has been so supportive and helpful to me.

I learned that the bed we have is too soft - so the last week I moved to the couch. I think Santa will bring a very firm futon bed for Christmas.

I am doing so much better and am pleased with my recovery. My aim now is to continue gaining strength and hopefully have feeling return to my left leg from my hip down.

I am planning a trip to Utah next week for a wedding - I'll be driving up from Las Vegas with my cousin - will probably have to stop a bunch of times and stretch but I think I can do it.

Wish me well.

No comments: