Friday, December 3, 2010

Something I Heard in the Night

The other night I kept hearing Elvis (the dog) barking. After several hours I went out to look. I opened the door, turned on the light and a little dog ran in the house! I am not an animal lover but this dog was a cutie and obviously belonged to someone.

Luckily he had a tag - I called the number on the tag and it actually was a neighbor 2 houses down. She was in the hospital but said her sister in law was supposed to be watching the dog. Even though this lady had been our neighbor for maybe 4 years we had never seen this little dog - she kept him inside.

It was 4 in the morning - and our dog lover Michelle was asleep - what to do??? We were so tempted to wake her up - and finally gave in to that temptation. She thought she was dreaming!

Someone came to pick up the dog later that morning and Michelle cried when She came home from school and realized Lucien Lau was gone.

No comments: