Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Jacob Wrote

MOTHER!!!!! i love you.
anyways, let me tell you about my week and how peculiar it has been:
Monday: After extreme mouth pain, went to the dentist. He pulled one of my wisdom teeth and said call him if it still hurt and sent me on my way with a prescription for vicodin, saying i should probably stay in and rest for the next 2-3 days.
Gave a lesson at the interview meeting (2 districts attend at a time to be interviewed with the pres.) with half of my mouth numb as it was 30 mins after my 'surgery.'
Tuesday: Pday, the usual missionary sabbath.
Wednesday: AAHHH!!! still in pain today. 3 cheers for vicodin tho! allowed me to function.
Thursday: It got warmer, like 45 today! also got a call from pres about a surprise meeting for all missionaries in the ibm. the last time this happened Hollond came to talk....
Friday: Okay, this is rediculous. i am in pain unless i take a couple vicodin every 3 hours or so. went to the dentist. he gave me a root canal. he really should not have described the process to me before doing it tho. reccomended i stay in and rest for 2-3 days. we then walked 7 miles to the mission office so that the mission pres could interview an investigator for baptism.
Saturday: IDK what happened, i slept in till 11. had to do the usual paperwork till about 3, then attended a lot of meetings which were really boring. then i slept through the stake con priesthood meeting.
Sun: MORE STAKE CON! but the root canal did just what i needed =]
thanks again for everything!
anyways, that was pretty much my week. hmmm........i think there is something else i was gonna say but i cant recall at the moment so if i remember i will tell ya laters.
love, jake

No comments: