Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hectic

Yesterday I had a full day conference I was coordinating for ACECH - with Mayor, Lt. Governor AND Governor all speaking. I also had to get Gabe ready to fly out, get the girls out of school early, get Gabe to the airport AND then take the girls to Girls Club! Oh I forgot - I also had to go to the dentist!!!

I am happy to report - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

The conference went off without a hitch - except the Governor was late but no biggie.
Gabe and Lakona got to the airport in plenty of time and are now in Utah until June 6.
I did get to the dentist.
Gene picked up Michelle which saved me a stop.
Had 30 minutes to spare before Girls Club - so visited with Brandi and took a 5 minute nap.
Whew! Home by 8:30!

Girls Club was awesome. It is 1 Wed. per month at Easter Seals and is a Club for girls with intellectual disabilities - they play games, have dinner, etc. It is the perfect place for Michelle and Hannah. Finally - they have FRIENDS!

Today we leave for Helsinki - back on Tuesday. Can't wait to sleep on the plane!

No comments: