Friday, October 28, 2011

Almost Back to Normal

After 3 weeks!!!

After Scotland then went to Vegas and spent a MOST FANTASTIC time with my cousin Stephanie and Elton John! Sandwiched in a few work meetings in between.

This week has been filled to the brim with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders presentations. On Monday both Gabe and I spoke at the Native Leaders Conference on FASD at the Marriott Hotel. Gabe was simply enchanting!

Tuesday I continued at the conference.

Wednesday I did a presentation for pediatric residents at Kapiolani Medical Center.

Yesterday was 2 presentations to Dept. of Education.

Today I will get around to my real job, my family and cleaning the house!!!! Oh - and figuring out Halloween costumes!

But the BEST part of the week was our Scotland Travelers Reunion on Monday night! So much fun, laughter and food. The house was full - LOVE my Mossman Ohana!

No comments: