Saturday, May 19, 2012

ParTAY

So a little trip to a meeting in San Diego in June is turning out to be a celebratory event!

June 11 - flying to San Diego for FASD meeting (Stephanie joining me from Las Vegas)
June 12 - 13 - Meeting
June 13 - My brother Bill picks us up to go and stay with his fam in Dana Point
June 14 - Sis-in-law Debbie and I go to Les Mis in Costa Mesa :)
June 15 - Hang with Debbie
June 16 - Ferry to Catalina for the day to visit Susan and George.  Joining Stephanie and I are Bill & Debbie and their girls Marie & Rachelle, sister Susie and husband Bill and daughter Emma, sister Alice and daughter Laura, cousin Steve and Michelle (Tachera) and kids Juliet and Mason!!!!  I am hoping sweet Ruth Ann will join us and bring David.  It will also be George's parents' anniversary so we will be going to an anniversary BBQ on the island.
June 17 - Fly home

Can't wait!

No comments: