Sunday, September 9, 2012

Again

Well yesterday Hannah fell (seizure) and cut her head open again.  After a 4 hour ER visit (6 stitches) we came home and got ready to go to a friend's party at my least favorite place on earth - Chucky Cheese.  It was so noisy and crowded and the pizza is crap BUT the girls loved it.

Gene is in Prague til Wednesday.  Jacob and Gabe have been great at helping out while he is gone but I will be happy to have him back.

Thursday was FASD Awareness Day so we went to the capitol for the Proclamation signing with the Lt. Governor.  The girls and myself each gave a speech and the whole family came :)

I am worried about Hannah's seizures which are getting longer and also more intense where she sometimes turns blue.  I can't believe what a strong person she is!   Something special.

No comments: