Thursday, May 7, 2009

Greetings to Hannah & Michelle from California!

Hello Girls! Were you surprised to wake up this morning and see your cousins sleeping over? Vanessa and Sarah will be staying until May 18. Dean and Laura will be staying until May 13! You will have a great time with them. Maybe they will take you to the beach (you have to ask Daddy).

Hannah - thank you for sleeping on your mattress on my bedroom floor so that Laura could sleep in your room. Michelle - thank you for sleeping on the couch with Susan so that Vanessa and Sarah can sleep in your room.

Remember to not make too much noise in the morning so you don't wake everyone up.

I am in the Admiral's Club at the Los Angeles Airport. I will catch another plane to San Francisco in about an hour. Tomorrow I will drive to Yosemite National Park. I think I will see some animals like maybe a hawk or squirrels - maybe a deer if I am luck. I will take pictures.

Gabe has a Dance Concert this weekend. You can ask Susan to take you when she goes with Vanessa, Sarah, Dean and Laura and Jacob. Ask Daddy for $6 for tickets. You will need to remember to practice good audience behavior.

Be good for Daddy. You have Special Olympics practice on Saturday. And early Saturday morning there is a Mother's Day Breakfast at the Church - Josiah's dad is cooking it. I think Daddy will take you.

I will be home on Sunday night. I love you. Remember to be kind.

Love Mom!

No comments: