Monday, May 25, 2009

Ryan's Wedding - Family Time

I went to my nephew Ryan's wedding in Yosemite. Left on May 6 and spent a night at my cousin Herman's house. Met his son David and friend Theresa - they are a great couple! I so enjoyed meeting David! Alo and Allie flew in as well and Stephanie too so we all stayed at Herman's (thanks cousin!)

Here are some photos of David, Stephanie & Theresa.




In the morning we left for Yosemite. We stayed in a great cabin! Tess drove up with Alo's friend Randy. Steve came up with Susie and family. Sam and Claudia got a cabin too. Bill came up with Paul too.


Our cabin for 6 people! - 2bedrooms/2 bath

The wedding was beautiful - Ryan and Megan looked so happy!

The setting was gorgeous


and it was so great being around my family!

I really am tall too - I was just standing in a hole.






We played Hi Henry - and Bill lost -



Flew home May 10 -just in time to spend a few Mother's Day hours with the fam!

No comments: