Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pivotal Day

I don't want to say much but today is really a pivotal day for our family. Today we will get some news - although I don't want to reveal subject matter yet. Suffice to say its a trauma drama day.

We have been praying about this day/event for the last little while. It's one of those "Thy will be done" kind of things.

It helps tremendously to know that we are never alone, that everything happens for a reason, that God has a plan for us.

Now if that's not enough mystery...don't worry - everyone is healthy.

But I do want to mention that I went to a movie the other night with my friend Cynthia. the film was Departures. It is a Japanese film that won an Oscar for best foreign film. It is a must see. It makes you think about how you treat the ones you love. It is a film filled with such respect, dignity, beauty and love. I highly recommend it!

No comments: