Thursday, October 29, 2009

For Want of a Camera Cord

If I could find it then I'd post a picture...I'll keep looking.

Halloween is almost here. Today is Costume Day at school - still gotta finish Michelle's. (It is also 3 a.m. and I need her awake to finish - think I'll wait til 6:00).

She's going to be a Rubik's cube which is PERFECT for her! She is obsessed with Rubik's cube. She can do 2 sides - almost 3. She wants to be Tyson Mau - some guy she saw on a DVD who can do the cube in like 7 seconds. She has several cubes.

I got a cardboard box and made the cube but gotta make the straps for her shoulders. Hope she doesn't wreck it today - she needs it for Trunk-or-Treat tomorrow night.

Hannah is going to be a Latina! She has an embroidered Mexican dress and a big sombrero. We told her she's really a Latina princess.

Hope I find the camera cord - cause my descriptions suck...

No comments: