Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jacob - December Greetings

we got transfer calls and i was supposed to stay in Jerome, but on Saturday night President Yardley called me and said i was going to Boise, so i leave there tomorrow. you can mail stuff to me at 1111 south cole Road, Boise, Idaho. 83709.

im excited, mostly because it is 10 degrees warmer there on average. its a car share, so half-bike-half-car. but my last companion let me "borrow" his bike for as long as i need one. he will be in a car area for the rest of his mission, so it all worked out good. elder naylor is awesome like that.

i was thinking the other day about being left handed. altho im not really a lefty, because i do just as many things with my right hand, but im not abidextrous either because i cant do things with both hands. so weird.

so i get christmas stuff? AWESOME!

oh yeah, my next companion i THINK will be elder owen. this other elder in my district served with him and apparently has terrets syndrome. sounds like funnn!! =D

peace out, and smile at someone random today. we do it all the time and you will be surprised at their reaction.

love ya,

-Jake

p.s. "She was more than a beauty queen, off a movie scene..." -Michael Jackson, Billy Jean

p.p.s. Screaming takes more energy than smirking and laughing. -jacob wright

No comments: